Plásticos de Lezo is a company dedicated to the transformation of thermoplastic materials by injection molding and has a Quality and Environmental Management System aimed at achieving the highest satisfaction of our customers. This objective must be achieved by following the guidelines outlined in this quality and environmental policy.
The quality of our organization depends on the effort of all the people who are part of this project and their commitment to this policy. Changes and improvements in technology and production processes, constant innovations in the area of business management, and increasingly high demands from consumers and customers present new challenges to the competitiveness of companies, so this Management is committed to:
To overcome the challenge of achieving, maintaining, and improving quality in our company together, the Management establishes the following principles:
- Quality is the result of responsibility and demand in our work.
- Quality is the consequence of organized and methodical work.
- Quality is the guarantee of the permanence of our company and its possibility to compete.
Therefore, Management is committed to:
- Direct its efforts to achieving customer satisfaction,
- Evaluate all aspects related to the quality of our processes that allow us to establish actions within a continuous improvement process.
- Provide the Organization with the necessary means to achieve the Quality Objectives established by Plásticos Lezo, S.L.
- Compliance with all requirements, both those expressed by our customers, as well as internal requirements defined in our Quality Management System and environmental requirements.
- Customer orientation, to their reference standards, characteristics, and needs.
- Prevention of environmental pollution
- Identification and assessment of our environmental aspects and a commitment to their minimization
- Periodic review of the implemented Quality and Environmental Management System to achieve its continuous adequacy to the needs of Plásticos Lezo, S.L. and other stakeholders.
- Identification and evaluation of risks and opportunities related to our internal processes and stakeholders, and taking actions to minimize those risks and enhance opportunities as a fundamental pillar of our continuous improvement process.
- Communication to Plásticos Lezo, S.L. members of the implemented Policy, providing the necessary training and motivation to develop it.
- Promote and motivate the participation of personnel through suggestions or proposals for improvement that allow improvements in Plásticos Lezo, S.L.’s internal processes.
- Demand an optimal level of quality from all those suppliers of supplies and/or services to Plásticos Lezo, S.L.
- Analyze all internal processes of Plásticos Lezo, S.L. that deviate from the “Zero Defects” Objective set by Management.
To ensure that the above is carried out, ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and ISO 14001 standards for the correct management of quality and the environment are collected and developed in the processes of Plásticos Lezo, S.L.
Irún, January 31, 2023
Signed by Managing Director Mr. Sabatié
Cumpliendo con el control de calidad