What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and how the computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, they allow traffic and data communication to be controlled, identify a session, access restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, process a purchase, make a registration or participation request in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and statistically measure and analyze their use of the service offered. To do this, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the product or service offerings we provide.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, as detailed below: OUR OWN COOKIES
- Login: Login cookies allow you to enter and exit your account on www.plasticoslezo.com.
- Personalization: Cookies help me remember who you’ve interacted with, so I can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
- Security: Cookies are used to protect you from security risks. Mainly to detect when someone is trying to hack your account on www.plasticoslezo.com.
Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: plasticoslezo.com
Your current status: Deny.
Your consent ID: tkfuFIjzGHcbT0aPe/juJHWRoWA2CyqZhqPXVKFExJg9CIW8IW0Iew== Consent date: Wednesday, November 16th, 2022, 17:16:04 CET
Change your consent
Cookie Declaration updated last on 3/20/23 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 año||HTTP Cookie|
|elementor [x2]||cdn-hbnbb.nitrocdn.com||“Used in relation to the WordPress theme of the website. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change website content in real-time||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|nitro_prefetched_urls||plasticoslezo.com||This cookie is necessary for the caching function, which is used on the website to optimize the response time between the visitor and the website. It is typically stored in the visitor’s browser||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|nitroCachedPage||plasticoslezo.com||This cookie is necessary for the caching function, which is used on the website to optimize the response time between the visitor and the website. It is typically stored in the visitor’s browser||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|NPTelemetryMeta:lastpv||plasticoslezo.com||Required for web access function||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|wp-wpml_current_language||cdn-hbnbb.nitrocdn.com||Designates the country code that is calculated based on the user’s IP address. Used to determine which language should be used for users.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Las cookies estadísticas ayudan a los propietarios de páginas web a comprender cómo interactúan los visitantes con las páginas web reuniendo y proporcionando información de forma anónima.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cumpliendo con el control de calidad